Safety and Resposability
In compliance with INS (National Insurance Institution) and ICT (Costa Rican Tourism Entity) policies:
▪ No passengers are allowed who have undergone recent surgery (heart, breast implants, spine, etc).
▪ No pregnant women are allowed.
▪ People with existing conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes are at their own risk as long as they keep up with medical treatment.
▪ Only children over 8 years old can take part in out rafting tours.
▪ Only children over 12 years old can do the Upper Naranjo tour.
▪ The maximum weight per person is 275 pounds (125 kg).
Adventures RESPONSABILITY CODE
▪ Read and agree with our release forms for your particular adventure.
▪ Understand the is an inherente risk involved in any outdoor activity. Safety is a shared resposability. we do our part and we ask you to do the same.
▪ Arrive at the meeting place on time.
▪ Be kind ! Treat nature, your environment, others guests and guides respectfully and with courtesy. Our company does not tolerate harassment of any kind.
▪ Wear clothing and personal protective equipment suitable for your adventure.
▪ Listen to and follow the guides’ instructions and recomendations.
▪ No drugs or alcohol prior to, or during, your trip; alcohol is allowed overnight trips.
▪ Your children are your responsibility!