Reserving Your Trip Here...
Monday through sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. GMT
Reserving Your Trip with PRO
To reserve space on any PRO adventure, we require a deposit 30$ per person on our paypay account it ( email@example.com ).
Once you’ve made your deposit, we’ll send you a confirmation e-mail with links to our detailed “Before You Go” information. It is your responsibility to read and understand all of the pre-trip information that we send to you.
PRO office location: Pro Rafting Costa Rica
You can pay the rest of the balance cash the day of your trip after signing release forms.
We recommend to have WhatsApp (506)87022563 for last minute changes, recommendations and lockdown details.
- Sign and agree with release form.
- Booking deposit or credit card information.
- Must be under 280 pounds or PFD fits properly.
- Minimum ages apply (River, section and water levels dependant)
- Recent surgery or medical conditions must be notified before booking.
- In case of pregnancy rafting is not allowed.
Whats is provided
- US coast guard approved equipment.
- Bilingual Staff(English, Spanish). Guides trained under international standars.
- Transportation inside Quepos and Manuel Antonio area.
- INS insured(physical liability).
- Snacks and meals as noted for every trip.
- A 30$ booking deposit per person is required. Thanks giving week, december, january and easter week requires a 50% deposit of the total.
- No refund of booking deposit under any circumstance.
- Last minute cancellations must pay 50% of total.
- If Adventures are cancelled after starting, refunds are only offered at the discretion of the operations manager. Please understand that at PRO Rafting Costa Rica offers small personalized river adventures and expeditions. if cancelled at short notice may be difficult to refill available spots.
- Change of adventure, tour and (or) class rescheduling subject to availability. May incur a rescheduling fee.